Facility: REEVES COUNTY DETENTION III
Compensation Base: $15.37 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Performs clerical work requiring application of varied complex work methods and procedures. Work requires familiarity with policies, practices and procedures controlling the company and its operations. Work is subject to review. Unusual work problems are referred to supervisor. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phone for the department.
- Maintains moderately complex indexes and files.
- Types correspondence, reports and other materials as required.
- Operates an adding machine, calculator, telex terminal, copy machine, or any other office machine requiring no previous training.
- In performance of other duties, communicates with a computer through a terminal for information retrieval and data entry.
- Completes all filing, assists with keeping minutes of meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.