St. Mary Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is seeking a part time Dietary Aide to join our team!
Schedule: Full time, day shifts
To assemble and serve meals in accordance with department standards. Complete daily responsibilities that may include meal assembly, cold food preparation, utility functions and sanitation duties
- Cleans and sanitizes all food equipment, food contact surfaces and food delivery carts.
- Makes deliveries to the proper location at patient mealtimes, including taking meals to patients who have been transferred.
- When serving a meal, verifies patient's menu to patient's name.
- Prepares food according to daily menu and production sheets, including salads, sandwiches and desserts.
- Assists in dish room, follow proper ware washing procedures.
- Adheres to food service handlers' regulations by wearing clean uniforms, gloves and hat/hairnets while working with food and food equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- HS diploma or equivalency [preferred]
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.