DIGITAL E-COMMERCE ARCHITECT
One of The Select Group's top clients is looking for a Digital E-Commerce Architect to join their team in the Atlanta, GA area! This position will begin remote but will eventually be onsite In Atlanta. The ideal candidate will have a strong background building digital e-commerce platforms from scratch, experience with Java coding, and demonstrate architecture development in public clouds. If you are looking to join one of the world's largest food companies, please apply today!
DIGITAL E-COMMERCE ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS:
DIGITAL E-COMMERCE ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 10-15 years of experience building digital ecommerce platforms from scratch.
- Must have e-commerce experience within the Fast Service or Retail industry
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Microservices coding and the ability to create proof Java Spring Boot proof of concepts.
- Strong demonstrable experience leading architecture development for enterprise scale systems in public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably with Azure experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience converting business requirements to user stories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
This job has expired.
- Design and architect scalable and distributed Digital E-Commerce Platform using cloud and other emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with other Solution architects to design a unified multi-brand digital platform which will work across all Inspire Brands.
- Design solutions that are scalable and flexible to support different brand demands.
- Influence the successful implementation of these designs and architectures by managing expectations and risks and balancing tactical and strategic approach.
- Work with the business to understand and solve complex problems, by presenting various solution options and technical concepts in a comprehensible manner.
- Collaborate with the delivery teams to provide direction and design in an Agile environment.
- Creates reliable solution plans that include cost estimates and optimized delivery approaches by working with the business and technology teams, enforcing governance and compliance activities for the solution.
- Identify new disruptive technologies to provide business value.
- Create and participate in the establishment of domain models and common services and Lead/support efforts for Digital Technology and Application Rationalization