Join our OXO Team at Helen of Troy as our Digital Graphic Designer (hybrid work onsite and from home), and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day!
At OXO, we're on a quest to make every day better. For 30 years, we've made household tools that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. When we have an idea, we're going to make it happen, even if it hasn't been done before - especially if it hasn't been done before. If you've ever thought, "there's got to be a better way to do this," then you belong here.
We balance hard work with a thriving office culture; community isn't just a buzzword at OXO, it's a way of life. With a guest speaker series covering topics like service robots and crafting hard-to-write letters, book and bike clubs, volunteering opportunities, summer outings to theme parks, we like coming to work every day, and think you should, too!
Hybrid Schedule: OurNYCteam has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office an average of three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding any changes to our hybrid schedule will be communicated as we continue to closely monitor COVID-19 with employee safety as our priority.
What you will be doing:
The OXO Digital Graphic Designer creates modern, brand-right campaigns for all online touch points including e-commerce sites, OXO.com, social media, email and all other digital experiences. This person guides the creation of photography, copy, video and visuals that support OXO marketing and business objectives. With a thorough understanding of the digital ecosystem, clean typography, modern design and beautiful product and lifestyle photography, the Digital Designer concepts, develops and designs digital campaigns and assets that grow brand awareness and increase conversion. They visually realize OXO brand strategy across the digital consumer journey and conceive solutions that are memorable, beautiful, on-strategy and on-brand.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Analyze marketing briefs and create modern, editorial, on-brand solutions for digital applications, including layouts, photography content, and iconography
- Conduct research to inform design development, working from the consumer's POV
- Sketch, rough out and finalize creative solutions and develop mood boards to visualize designs and photo direction; present to senior stakeholders
- Prepare presentations to sell creative solutions to key partners in Brand Communications, Product Development and Sales
- Apply OXO brand standards and guidelines while contributing to the improvement and optimization of both
- Create digital mock-ups for meetings and reviews
- Adapt to and follow all established marketing processes, software and tools
- Own the visualization of the brand across product lines and touch points
- Logically and cohesively present design options to clearly communicate visual strategies
- Give recommendations to optimize efficiencies
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated experience directing photographers and working with photography
- Proven understanding of working with briefs, applying brand standards and digital guidelines
- Experience presenting work and communicating effectively with senior leadership
- Experience creating and working from mood boards, sketch direction, inspiration, creative briefs
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
- 3+ years' experience designing for consumer brands, including thorough knowledge of e-commerce, mobile responsive and experiential 2D design
- Portfolio of work demonstrating a modern, clean approach to web and mobile design for product brands (Portfolio is required upon application submission)
- Deep experience designing for wireframes, storyboards, web banners and digital campaigns for consumer brands
- Experience directing / working on photo direction and photoshoots
- Mastery of Abode Creative Cloud (XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) with thorough knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Familiarity with project management and Digital asset management software (Asana, Basecamp, Smartsheets, Xinet)
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
In Colorado and New York City, the standard base pay range for this role is $ 47,836.31 - $93,101.42 Annually. This base pay range is specific to Colorado and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to location, experience, skill level, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees.
Salary + Bonus,
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, 401(k) with company match, Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Charitable (volunteer) Leave, and Educational Assistance.
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skills, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in1968,Helen of Troy has grown into a leadingglobal consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great.We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centricinnovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services tomake them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.