Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence.
We are searching for a Digital Team Supervisor to work with our digital team.
Work Schedule - Full Time:
(8) Hour - Day & Evening Shift available.
Coordinates and supervises customer service functions to meet and exceed customer service expectations and support service operations.
• Supervises and develops the customer service department, which includes scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling and training employees, evaluating performance and directing work assignments to ensure effective departmental operation.
• Identifies and implements continuous improvement initiatives by analyzing and recommending enhancements to current customer service systems and processes.
• Performs call evaluations and provides feedback and/or suggestions for improvement.
• Assists in answering incoming customer telephone calls.
• Assists in processing service orders and scheduling appointments for service.
• Communicates with dispatch to ensure service appointments are properly communicated.
• Gathers data and statistics to create reports for management review.
A High School diploma, or GED equivalent, and 4-6 years of customer service experience required. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our