The base salary range for this position is dependent upon experience and location, ranging from: $169,000 - $194,000
This position is responsible for directing the short-term forecasting processes for AVANGRID. Additionally this role will support performance analysis and key performance reporting for AVANGRID and its affiliates, with strong interaction with the 4 Avangrid Businesses and other areas outside of Control. This position will lead financial analysis and research projects regarding business issues to provide top management with financial data and business advice to support the key business objectives. Total team including the Director will be 4 individuals (3 employees reporting to the Director).
- Directs the corporate financial planning process including coordinating, designing and communicating financial data to senior management. That includes the Budgeting and Revision processes.
- Conducts assessments of corporate level performance as compared to corporate plans and goals. Guides plan changes and responds to plan inquiries from Business financial controllers (Networks, Liberalized, Renewables & Corporate).
- Contributes to the development and revision of corporate accounting and reporting policies.
- Directs moderate and complex financial analysis, business analysis, profitability and cost analysis projects to present to Management.
- Provides guidance regarding financial planning, financial information and modeling to both regulated and non-regulated affiliates as needed.
- Communicates financial results performance to both internal management and senior management.
- Evaluate Avangrid's Risk and Opportunities around annual budgeting and forecasting processes using risk modeling simulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Data Science MBA or master's degree in Data Science a strong plus 15 years prior related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, BPC or SAC.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building capabilities.
- Project management experience.
- Process transformation experience.
- Customer service mindset.
- High level of communication skills.
- High level of presentation skills.
- A passion for being curious, problem-solving and making the difficult, easy; drives to the root issue.
- High-level of detail-orientation.
- Able to be strategic and also able to jump in to drive team results where necessary.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Utilities experience preferred but not required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) preferred.
Please note that any applicant who is not a citizen of the country of the vacancy will be subject to compliance with the applicable immigration requirements to legally work in that country
AVANGRID's employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our People and Organization department at email@example.comJob Posting End Date: