Develop strategy for the HR Compliance and HR Solutions Center functions across the Inspire Brands Operations and Support Centers, to ensure compliance and service is provided throughout all Inspire Brands affiliates and protect the company with consistency, adherence to regulations, local, state, and federal and workplace laws.
- Set and provide strategic direction, leadership and guidance for the Compliance and HR Solutions Center; driving performance to achieve established goals
- Develop and implement innovative leadership and strategic direction for HR Solutions Center team, improving SLAs and improving support to all company locations. 3. Plan, design, implement and maintain workforce compliance and HR policies and programs, including but not limited to Code of Conduct, e-Verify, and Sexual Harassment.
- Implement policies and procedures and fulfill reporting requirements to ensure that Inspire Brands remains in compliance with appropriate statutes, regulations and laws.
- Collaborate with brand teams for ongoing process improvements and efficiencies to build compliance in all areas of employment law/regulations.
- Provide ongoing leadership to support Field HRBP and Operations Leadership with all legal requirements, federal, state, and local.
- Investigates and resolves compliance problems, questions, or complaints received from Operations, Guests, and Government regulatory agencies, etc.
- Leverage metrics, data and analytics to identify and monitor trends, developing and implementing strategy to address/improve opportunities.
- Maintain expertise of legal and compliance requirements to drive compliance, stay ahead of new/changing regulations, and reduce legal risk for the company.
- Oversee the background pre/post adverse process, ensuring consistent and compliant decisions across the enterprise.
- Collaborate and consult key internal stakeholders including HR, Legal, and Risk Management.
- Lead and participate in any/all Union prevention teams/initiatives
- Partner with legal to investigate and respond to EEOC Charges DOL Claims, State Agency Matters, Demand letters, DHS and Wage & Hour claims.
- Audit and update company policies and procedures as needed for domestic and international support centers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent experience
- Preferred: 10+ years of progressive Human Resources / Compliance experience, especially focused on employee relations & law, and wage & hour
- Preferred: PHR, SPHR, and/or GPHR certification
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Displays strong working knowledge of Operations policies, procedures, guidelines, and philosophies
- Demonstrates the ability to design, implement and ensure compliance to company HR policies, systems, and procedures
- Exhibits the ability to work with operations and human resources personnel towards common goal
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of local, state, and federal labor and workplace laws
- Displays the ability to work in a fast paced, customer-oriented culture
- Exhibits excellent collaboration, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability for occasional travel on an as-needed basis
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.
This job has expired.