Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic HR leadership to Division Leader, as well as Managers and Supervisors in assigned Line of Business.
- Ensure HR strategy aligns with Nordson strategy and the strategic plans and operational objectives of the division.
- Drive, together with divisional leadership team, to build a deep and diverse team that adapts to deliver top tier results in a dynamic market landscape
- Guide and direct HR initiatives and global projects with Regional HR colleagues and align goals..
- Partner with global division leadership to develop workforce and talent plans to meet business goals.
- Develop workforce and talent strategy as well as HR policy and programs at the division level in partnership with CoE
- Drive and implement global HR programs, initiatives, and solutions for the division.
- Lead Division specific HR solutions on leadership/talent development, succession planning, employee engagement and workforce effectiveness
- Advise senior leadership on HR issues including workforce planning, talent and performance management, and organizational issues, provide solutions and options to the management
- Coach Managers to develop capability in Talent Management and development, guide them in the right direction with action plans put in place
- Direct Managers and Employees to HR Services and coordinate with HR Services where required to ensure provision of high-quality HR services
- Handle escalated Issues from HR Services, escalated employee relations issues including discipline inquiries and terminations, support managers and HR service with bringing the cases to the final resolution
- Work closely with Communities of Expertise (CoE) to manage labor relations issues including Union/Works Council contract negotiations where required and applied
- Support M&A activities related to due diligence or integrations of acquisitions where required
- Education and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor's Degree, typically in a business management and/or HR-related field
- Typically, 10 years of progressive professional level human resources experience
- Direct supervisory experience
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Nordson or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Nordson employees are considered unsolicited and property of Nordson. Nordson will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Nordson's Human Resources department in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.
This job has expired.