The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Director is responsible for the development, implementation, and oversight of the organization's diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives. Identifies and champions strategic priorities for the organization and works to translate strategies into practical and actionable solutions. Works with employees, management, and senior leadership to further an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves. Builds partnerships and relationships to influence and manage change to support DEI throughout Martignetti Companies.
This position is eligible to participate in the company's hybrid work model and provides the option to work remotely 2-days a week.
- Responsible for oversight and implementation of the Company's corporate DEI strategic plan and initiatives, including the activities of the DEI Committee and Employee Resource Groups. Ensures that the concepts of DEI are incorporated into the design and delivery of all initiatives
- Collaborate with the HR Team and Senior Leaders to drive integration of a DEI lens, metrics, and perspectives into all people processes, including benefits, performance management, and employee engagement
- Align DEI goals and initiatives with business objectives
- Monitors internal and external diversity trends and legal developments impacting the business
- Provides coaching to leaders and employees in support of the DEI strategy. Leverages leader relationships, business acumen, and diversity, equity, and inclusion subject matter expertise to design and execute solutions to complex challenges
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications on DEI employer branding and internal/external communication regarding DEI initiatives
- Implement best practices in evaluating DEI Initiatives using metrics and measurable outcomes to determine the effectiveness of our programs
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition on the development and implementation of the Company's DEI strategies, policies, and programs to help attract, develop, advance, and retain a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Develop external partnerships with professional organizations, educational institutions, local community groups, and non-profit organizations providing resources to the Talent Acquisition team to attract diverse talent
- Function as a permanent leader of the DEI Committee with Co-Chairs; Develop and implement DEI Strategic Plans with the committee
- Engage and deploy the DEI Champions group in a meaningful way
- Demonstrate understanding and expertise of DEI and knowledge of trends
- A clearly demonstrated passion for and commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting or exceeding established deadlines
- Experience developing and implementing new programs, training, and initiatives
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and listening
- Strong execution, leadership, and relationship-building skills
Physical Demands and Environment:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, or relevant field required
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, diversity, leadership development/learning, organizational development
- Leadership experience with a demonstrated ability to create and executive effective organizational strategies and transformations
- DEI certification such as Certified Diversity Professional (CDP), Certified Diversity Executive (CDE), and/or Training is a plus
- Experience developing, implementing, and communicating DEI initiatives
- Experience identifying and defining metrics for measurement of progress and analyzing data
- Work performed requires or no measurable physical exertion, may be required to lift objects weighing up to 10 pounds
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with intermittent standing or sitting as determined by the incumbent
- Work requires a significant level of mental concentration required to manage multiple complex tasks requiring continual mental and visual focus
- Works in a normal office environment
- Minimal potential for injury in the performance of duties
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Earned Time Off (ET0)
- Earned Sick Time
- Voluntary Benefits (Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity coverage and additional Life Insurance)
Martignetti Companies prides itself on being a company where you can bring your best self to work every day. We strive to be an employer of choice where everyone feels that they belong. We do so by acting on our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and offering a substantial benefits package that includes generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision insurance, a comprehensive 401K plan, and employee discounts. All are welcome to apply to work for a company that truly believes its employees are its greatest asset!
Martignetti Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal and local laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Martignetti Companies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
This job has expired.