Location:Johns Hopkins Health Care, Hanover, MD 21076
Who you are:
As a Director of Sales for Johns Hopkins HealthCare, you know your business line, and just as important, you know how to sell it. You are the type of person who receives a sales target and immediately starts thinking of opportunities to exceed that number. You can negotiate with the best of them and you are a great mentor and coach to your team. You love helping people and delivering results. You understand that new membership, product enrollment, and retention are essential to your company's success and you take your work very seriously.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- You will plan, coordinate, and implement all sales activities in direct support of Johns Hopkins HealthCare's health plans with a specific focus on:
- Medicare Advantage
- US Family Health Plan, a Tricare military health program
- Commercial group and individual
- You'll lead and provide strategic direction for the day-to-day activity with the following teams:
- Internal sales staff
- External broker community
- Sales vendors
- Sales operations
- You will work with senior leadership to develop new markets, new products, and sales processes to support organizational growth
- You will actively collaborate with Marketing on direct response advertising campaigns and Lead Generation to meet all your sales goals, while achieving Cost Per Lead and Cost Per Sale targets.
- You will lead sales operations, including effective lead management and channel engagement strategies
- You will lead the growth and expansion of JHHC's internal and external sales channels, including developing trusted relationships with brokers and community stakeholders
- You'll manage your department's budget and establish best practices to achieve your team goals
- You'll guide and mentor your sales team and give them coaching required to achieve identified goals and quotas. You will recruit, develop, and retain talent to drive a high-performing sales team
- You will report to the JHHC Chief Operating Officer and work closely with the executive leadership team and line of business leaders
Who we are:
- You have 5+ years' current experience in health insurance sales.
- You'll bring leadership experience as well, with at least 5+ years managing a sales department.
- Experience designing and implementing a dynamic sales team is highly preferred.
- Medicare Advantage experience is required
- Medicaid and Tricare government program experience is a plus
- Commercial group and individual experience is also a plus
- You'll have an active health insurance agent license and a Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Administration, or related field as well.
- You will need to be very organized with great attention to detail.
- You will bring a high level of interpersonal skills and excel at written and oral communication.
- You'll have demonstrated experience delivering sales results, optimizing sales processes, coordinating efforts with marketing, and leading sales teams
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine, based out of Hanover, MD. JHHC is a $3B business serving nearly 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.Please note
: US citizenship is required for this position as it falls under the terms of a government contract (to ensure compliance with DODPSP).This is a Maryland-based role since local relationships and face-to-face interaction are critical to success. Fully virtual work is not an option, however candidates within mid-Atlantic region who can commit to 3+ days per week in-market may be considered. Hybrid work across home and office is permitted.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/director-of-sales-leadership-johns-hopkins-health-care-617658-ed1b6/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency