About the CompanyImmunocore (NASDAQ: IMCR) is a pioneering, commercial-stage T cell receptor biotechnology company whose purpose is to develop and commercialize a new generation of transformative medicines which address unmet patient needs in oncology, infectious diseases and autoimmune disease. Our leaders in R&D are internationally recognised as some of the biotech industry's most successful drug developers. We are creating not just an environment where great minds can interact but an innovation powerhouse answering the big questions.
Focused on delivering first-in-class biological therapies to patients, we have developed a highly innovative soluble TCR platform. Our ImmTAX molecules underpin a new generation of precision engineered drugs that harness the immune system to treat a broad spectrum of diseases with high unmet medical need, including oncology, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases.
We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace, while seeking talented individuals to work with us across the many functions that will allow us to deliver new medicines to transform the lives of patients. You will work with outstanding people who together pioneer the research, development and commercialization of bi-specific TCR therapies. We aim to create an environment where individual contributions and initiatives can be maximized, while fostering a culture of collaboration, based on respect and integrity. We want each individual employee to own their career, as part of high-performing teams, and in the context of on-the-job and formal continuous development and training, as well as constructive feedback. We always strive to identify ways to improve what we do and how we do it, by asking questions, voicing opinions, exploring various approaches and staying connected with healthcare professionals, patients, academia and other key partners. Key ResponsibilitiesThis position will lead the overall brand strategy and specifically, the Health Care Provider (HCP) strategy and executional plan for the metastatic uveal market. This includes leading the strategy and managing the development of assets to support Personal Promotion. This position will require outstanding, proactive leadership in many areas including strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration, building and executing on a multichannel promotional plan, market research, performance analytics, creative agency management, resource development/approval, and partnering with customer-facing teams
This position is designed to be a flexible marketing leader that may focus on any aspect of marketing over time based on business needs and/or the capabilities and development needs of the team.
• You will be charged with developing and driving, alongside a cross-functional team, a robust commercial strategy that meets the brand ambition for KIMMTRAK in mUM.
• Collaborate closely and provide strategic direction to cross-functional groups (e.g. Regional marketing, Analytics/Insights, Access, Medical, Sales, Training, Regulatory) for the development and implementation of both strategic and execution plans.
• Represents US at KIMMTRAK Global Product Team
• Monitor brand performance and provide input into forecasting and expenses.
• Lead the creation of new HCP focused field resources for metastatic uveal melanoma market.
• Field execution, including point for field meetings, developing Health Care Provider (HCP) messaging, and targeting, monitoring strategy execution, and incorporating customer insights into strategy evolution.
• Collaborate with Access team members in developing and communicating key aspects of the product s value proposition and other attributes to key stakeholders.
• Ensure strategic and tactical plans meet compliance and regulatory guidelines and company policies.
• Develop and delivers key brand presentations to leadership and the field organization.
• Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brand's stated objectives.
• Assess investment viability of programs based on anticipated value/impact and formulate recommendations for future plans based on findings.
• Develop annual budget and track expenses through the year.
• Escalate issues that represent significant barriers to execution and/or business impact.
• Think innovatively, challenge status quo, and gain sponsorship/ support within the company to address gaps.
• Rockville, MD or Conshohocken, PA
• Required: Bachelors' degree (BA/BS)
• Preferred: Masters' degree (MBA/MS)
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the US pharmaceutical/biotech industry
• Oncology launch experience (IV drugs specifically); Rare/Orphan experience also desired
• Core marketing experience including strategy development, tactical execution, performance tracking, and competitive planning
• Strong relationship building, problem solving, innovative thinking, teamwork, analytical, and written/verbal communication skills
• Documented examples of uncovering new growth opportunities by exploring the "why's" of HCP prescribing behavior
• Strength managing complexity and multiple competing priorities
• Experience influencing without direct authority and working successfully with cross- functional teams and multiple agency partners
• Requires up to 20% travel, including some weekends
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Experience in melanoma market
• US customer-facing experience (sales, sales leadership, etc.)
• Basic understanding or how US oncology buy and bill for IV drugs operate and it's influence on treatment decisions
• Leading development of strategic/tactical plans and budget management
• Excels when addressing ambiguity, working outside existing processes or structures
The position will be based in Rockville, MD and will report to the VP, Head of US Commercial.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our