Job ID: 283483
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Leviat is searching for an aggressive, results-oriented District Sales Manager to drive sales in TX, OK, AR, NM, LA. This position can be based in any major city in TX and is a home-based position reporting to the North America Sales Manager. In this critical role you will service and grow our sales with new and existing contractors, distributors and rebar fabricator customers. You will partner with engineers, contractors and the Leviat Business Development team to increase demand and specifications for our engineered concrete connection products. In this fast-paced, growing organization those that are highly motivated and driven by results will have the opportunity to succeed and advance.
Leviat, a CRH Company Offers You
- 360° partner with demonstrated history of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, vendors, and internal associates
- High-performance sales experience in the construction industry (experience with rebar fabricators, distributors and concrete contractors preferred)
- Excellent communicator with the ability to coach and educate customers, dealers, or inside sales team on products
- Innovative spirit to work cross-functionally in developing organizational growth concepts and ideas
- Business or Engineering degree preferred
- Experience with CRM and Business Intelligence Software (i.e. SalesForce, Tableau, etc)
- Willingness to travel across multi-state region (50-75%)
- Amicable, strategic, creative, confident, organized, and analytical
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Houston Job Segment:
District Manager, Sales Management, Manager, Engineer, Management, Sales, Engineering
This job has expired.