Job ID: 479158
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
This role will retrieve, inspect, and prepare products to customer specifications
- Demonstrate knowledge of all machine functions
- Consistently demonstrate safe working practices and procedures in operating machine
- Interpret basic part drawings including plan, isometric and sectional views
- Identify type and quantity or raw materials required for specific jobs
- Accurately complete all required documentation including time logs, inventory tags and QC logs
- Follow and understand all company lockout tag-out procedures
- Perform routine machine maintenance including blade changes, fluid level checks, cleaning and minor adjustments
- Maintain an average efficiency rate of 85% as determined by management
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.Required Skills
- High school diploma/equivalent or at least one month of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to review and understand operator instructions
- Ability to use basic math
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
What CRH Offers You
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: May 14, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Equipment Operator, Industrial, Machinist, Engineering, Manufacturing