- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in software tests, which may include the following:
- XML, HTML, Java Script, Perl, ASP, and/or similar scripting languages
- Windows, Linux, Unix, Solaris, VMS, RTOS and/or other operating systems
- LabView, ADA, C, C++, .Net technology, Java, Fortran, Assembly, Jovial, Visual Basic, and/or other programming languages
- Flight and ground testing
- Must be a US citizen
- Ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
KIHOMAC, Inc. is looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our Layton, Utah team. Your role will be to support flight and ground tests as part of the A-10 avionics integration effort. Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform test engineering activities to include defining, documenting, performing, analyzing, and interpreting unit and system tests for A-10 systems, including software, firmware, hardware and components. Tasks may include:
- Create, update, and maintain test plans, procedures, scenarios, and reports for unit and system testing
- Execute test plans, procedures, and scenarios for unit and system testing
- Ensure tests parameters conform with system specifications
- Record and analyze test data. Prioritize non-conformances IAW TO 00-35D-54. Document all non-conformances in the project defect tracking tool.
- Participate in Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), Defects Review Boards (DRB), Defects Configuration Control Board (DCCB), etc.
This job has expired.
- Support day-to-day DT&E and OT&E tests for OFP software and hardware sustainment programs
- Support flight and ground test requirements with test centers to facilitate test flight schedule planning and execution
- Observe TIM and MCRT meetings for flight test program planning
- Provide recommendations on all flight impacts to aircraft modifications and DR impacts
- Facilitate and prioritize SIL testing
- Procure the hardware necessary to adapt existing test assets needed to support new test requirements
- Other related duties as assigned