Motiva is an investment-grade, independent, and entrepreneurial enterprise that is a wholly owned affiliate of Saudi Aramco. Motiva strives to be the safest and most profitable downstream business in Saudi Aramco's portfolio within the Americas. Headquartered in Houston, TX, we own and operate North America's largest refinery-with a crude capacity of 630,000 barrels a day! With a network of equity terminals that are supplying gasoline and diesel to thousands of retail outlets under the iconic Shell and 76® brands, we are comprised of 2,500 dedicated US employees working together to bring the country the energy it needs while giving back to the communities!
The eBusiness Sales Enablement Coordinator will review, analyze, monitor and help solution changes to systems the eBusiness team helps to support. This will include configuration, testing, and documenting work procedures in each application. Those applications include but are not limited to: Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Power BI, eSpatial, GoToWebinar and Vimeo. This role will consult with the M&S business units to identify current operation procedures and to document pain points and enhancement opportunities within each system.
Experience and Qualifications Required:Basic Qualifications:
- The eBusiness Sales Enablement Coordinator will be responsible for executing the day-to-day reporting, training, support and overall improvement of the Salesforce platform.
- Serve as an M&S point person to customer-facing technology platforms (i.e., Fuel Zone, Marketing Zones), this includes uploading, tagging, removing, and categorizing assets regularly for customers of both brands to access training and marketing information
- Utilize statistics on Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, and Power BI reporting to capture data on customer behaviors and use that information to fit Motiva's business model
- Understand basic functionality of each of the systems supported by the eBusiness team including Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Power BI, eSpatial, GoToWebinar, and Vimeo.
- Lead the coordination of site systems start-up between Motiva customers' systems vendors (EPOS/Network/Broadband/Brand) for both the Shell and 76 brands.
- Helping to support the TMs and Sales Support on data alignment between Motiva and P66 for new site setups.
- Build relationship with site system vendors Cybera/Gilbarco/Wayne and L2 support helpdesks in Shell and P66
- Run and update the Motiva Wayne Dispenser program for the 76 brand.
- Document the process and workstation procedures of each of the roles on the eBusiness team to be published on shared drive for the Marketing Dept.
- Serve as back-up to both the Communications Coordinator and the Operations Coordinator as needed which requires a basic knowledge of systems reporting, trouble shooting and managing customer-facing business messages across all M&S business units.
- Focal point for Salesforce support for the Shell & 76 Territory Managers and Motiva customers
- Assist with testing and data migration for all systems supported as needed.
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with bi-weekly pass-through billing and data validation between Upside and Motiva Wholesalers for Shell & 76 sites.
- Sales Enablement is the lead focal for the administration of Mobile Pay, including responsibility of ongoing reporting to field sales teams and educating TMs and wholesalers on the enrollment process. This individual is responsible for process improvements to help streamline the Mobile Pay process. This individual is also responsible for the coordination with Phillips 66 Program Manager for alignment and consistency.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and/or Marketing required
- 5+ years' experience as an IT consultant, business analyst, systems administrator, or operations.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and hands-on experience with the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud and overall Salesforce knowledge (Communities, Sales Cloud) and Vimeo
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and knowledge M&S business processes
- Salesforce Certified
- Self-motivated; works well independently and on teams (sometimes leading)
- Ability to think strategically and implement tools procedures to enable execution of initiatives in an efficient and effective manner.
We reserve the right to amend or withdraw Motiva jobs at any time, including prior to the closing date. Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or grade.
Applicants for regular U.S. positions must be authorized to work in the United States for Motiva Enterprises LLC without the need for sponsorship of an immigration authorization or visa (for example, TN, H-1B, or other employment-based immigration authorization or visa).
Motiva participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status under federal, state, or local laws.
This job has expired.