Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
Administrator of Facilities and Store Development is responsible for overseeing the overall build out and tear down of Spirit Halloween temporary stores while working closely with internal departments and external vendors to review all associated documentation, identify problems, and develop solutions to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Promptly and courteously assist a national fleet of stores as a member of a team that handles 1100+ locations.
- Help to establish the overall success criteria, including quality, safety, time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Source and complete the vendors vetting process, which includes communicating clearly with new vendors, obtaining all necessary documentation and ensuring all requirements are met.
- Review scopes of work to confirm all proper documentation is provided and accurate.
- Request, review, and approve proposals. Award work, follow up on quality and completeness of the work, approve invoices, and maintain cost summary to ensure strict budget adherence.
- Schedule on demand service requests such as floor cleaning, mechanical, electrical/plumbing, fire protection systems etc. with our network of providers, to be completed in a qualitative, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Identify problems and coordinate company and inspector requirements with the Zone Managers and vendors.
- Partner with Real Estate, Facilities, IT, Loss Prevention, Store Operations and Construction to ensure timely completion and adherence to scheduled opening dates, repair dates, and budgets.
- Process improvement - Identifying ways in which internal systems and processes can be improved.
Qualifications Key Requirements
This job has expired.
- 4 -5 years' experience preferably in retail or multi-location facilities management.
- Must have a working knowledge of Excel, Word and E-mail.
- Working Knowledge of Work Oasis or Service Channel a plus.
- General knowledge of standard quality means and materials in cleaning, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent phone, time management skills and multitasking abilities are required.
- Ability to practice critical thinking and make on the fly decisions during Spirit season.