Kforce has a client in search of an Electrical Engineer in Germantown, MD.Key Tasks:
- Approve and manage red line drawing, SOWs and ROMs for proposed engineering solutions and modifications to the installation
- Successful operation and planning associated with program related configuration management, project/construction management, recapitalization planning and engineering related functions
- Work with tradesmen of all disciplines to troubleshoot and resolve system and facility issues
- Engineer and design an electrical system from generation to rack mounted equipment
- Design packages and be a self-contained engineer
- Instrumental control
- Preventive maintenance planning
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be a Professional Licensed Engineer (PE) in Electrical within the Commonwealth of VA or able to obtain licensing
- Minimum of 7 years of experience which shall include mechanical and electrical systems, working with the government, working in a secure atmosphere, experience in data centers (power and cooling), configuration management experience and knowledge and experience with SIEMENS and Lutron systems
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.