Electrical Engineer (switchgear) If you are a Electrical Engineer (switchgear) with experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* Electrical Engineer (switchgear)
*Job Location:* Beaumont, TX
*Requirements:* switchgear, motor control centers, power distribution centers (PDC), AutoCAD
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We are a leading power delivery solutions for the energy industry.
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing - Read and interpret customer job specifications
- Create drawings (AutoCAD) and other work instructions for manufacturing
- Transmit drawings to shop and customer
- Interface with sales, project managers, customer, and shop
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
What You Need for this Position - 2+ years of professional experience in Electrical Engineering
- Safety and quality control focus
- Proficiency in creating one line diagrams, wiring diagrams, and work instructions for MV & LV switchgear, motor control centers, and power distribution centers (PDC)
- Ability to analyze/verify control schematics and wiring diagrams
- Ability to apply product knowledge and technical skills to solve simple application problems independently and with minimum supervision/guidance
- Possess basic computer skills, including capability to use MS Word, MS Excel, PDF converters, Internet, and basic file navigation
- Advanced drafting/CAD skills
- Proficiency with electrical design and circuitry
- Ability to read, interpret, and modify electrical symbols and characters
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid time off
- Short & long term disability
- Life insurance
- Flex spending accounts
- Opportunity for career growth
So, if you are a Electrical Engineer (switchgear) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.