Be capable of performing all EMT basic skills and using BLS equipment.
Mercy Fitzgerald, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is looking for an EMT to join our Emergency Services team!
1 FTE- 40+hrs/wk w/ rotating shifts. Based on department needs.
Department operates on a 4-1-2 schedule: 7a-7p or 7p-7a shifts on a 2 wk rotation: i.e. off Wed/Thu- Work Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon- off Tues- Work Weds/Thurs- Off Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon.
Provides emergency patient care on a Basic Life Support (BLS) level to those in need to decrease the loss of life and ease pain and suffering to people in their time of crisis.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- High School Diploma or GED. Graduate of a PA approved EMT Training Program. Current CPR (BCLS) training.
- Emergency Vehicle Operators Certification (EVOC).
- Emergency Medical Service Vehicle Operators Certification (EMSVO).
- Current PA EMT certification. Has not had their certification suspended for any reason as outlined in the Pennsylvania EMS Act.
- Copy of Child Abuse History Clearance from the PA Department of Human Services;
- Pennsylvania State Police criminal background clearance;
- FBI criminal background clearance and fingerprinting;
- Valid driver's license in good standing.
- Has not been convicted within the last four (4) years prior to the date of application of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Has not been convicted within the last four (4) years prior to the date of application of reckless driving or had a license suspended due to the use of alcohol or a moving traffic violation.
- Has not been precluded from practicing for an EMS agency at the EMS provider's certification level in the last three (3) years.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- And more!
**$10,000 sign on bonus!!** (to qualified candidates)Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.