The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Provider of High-Tech Information Resources is seeking a Enterprise Sr Network Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
This "hands-on" position is a key contributor to the overall design, planning, operating and implementation of network installations throughout the enterprise, and works closely with other engineering and development areas to build a comprehensive and high available platform. Responsible for developing an understanding of the present state and future vision of network/telephony inter-operability as we migrate in various phases from non-standard to standard operating environment, including high availability to "Cloud" applications. This engineer will also work closely with Security Operations to ensure the network enterprise technologies integrate with all security components and adheres to all security policies.
• Proactively identifies risk, single points of failures, security issues, and other issues. Develop and implement remediation plans.
• Continuous Improvement in IT Risk Management
• Find Root-cause of problems and provide a long-term plan and resolution
• Act as a consultant with other departments to ensure networking and communication will meet needs and capacity
• Monitors and manages network capacity
• Monitors and manages risk with regards to availability and security
• Design WAN and LAN networks
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years of experience working with Networking, and Telecommunication on medium to large enterprise environments.
• CCNP Network certification or greater required
• CCDA Design certification or greater required
• Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification desired, but not required
• CISSP Security certification desired but not required
• CCSK Security certification desired but not required
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1125274