Job ID: 482139
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
We are seeking an Entry Level Production Engineer to report to the Plant Engineer and assist in engineering, quality control, and process improvement at our manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will support the Plant Engineer in designing and developing new products and processes, as well as improving existing ones. The ideal candidate will have exposure within a manufacturing environment, and a strong desire to learn and grow within the industry.
- Assist the Plant Engineer in the development and implementation of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with the quality control team to ensure products meet customer specifications and quality standards.
- Analyze production data to identify areas for improvement and develop Best Practices to address issues.
- Assist in the development of training materials for production personnel.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives by assisting in developing and implementing process improvement projects.
- Work with the engineering team to improve the quality of engineered drawings and technical documents.
- Provide technical support to the production, maintenance and design teams as needed, including troubleshooting issues with manufacturing equipment and processes, as well as providing guidance on Engineering drawings and technical documents.
- Assist in the ISO:9001 certification process by preparing documentation and providing support for audits.
- Ensure compliance with ISO:9001 requirements and maintain certification status.
- May require some travel (less than 10%) to attend training or visit other facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field preferred but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with lean six-sigma manufacturing principles and tools.
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software, Autodesk Inventor is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. If you are passionate about manufacturing and have a desire to learn and grow within the industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: May 24, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
CAD, Drafting, Facilities, Entry Level Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Engineering, Operations, Management