Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
Our Northeast Environmental business is growing! We have new opportunity available in our North Wales, PA or our Exton, PA offices for an Environmental Geologist or Hydrogeologist. This is an excellent opportunity for you to begin to develop your professional skills by learning from the senior-level staff within our Contamination Assessment & Remediation service line.
Responsibilities could include:
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Field work could include: sampling of soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment, soil gas & indoor air, aquifer testing, closure of underground storage tanks, oversight of remedial actions, and oversight of geophysical testing
- Office work could include: compilation, review & interpretation of sampling data, preparation of sections of reports & proposal, subcontractor coordination, summarizing data in tables and figures, etc.
If you're interested in pursuing this position, please submit your application below!
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Geology or Hydrogeology
- 0-3 years of experience in contaminated site assessment and remediation projects
- Ability to travel and perform field work
- Experience with modeling and statistical software a plus
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER is also a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both within a team and independently
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with GHD's US vaccination policy and any applicable government regulations related to COVID-19. Individuals hired for GHD positions that require in-person interactions with GHD Clients, or in-person visits to, or work at, GHD Clients sites, must comply with Client imposed requirements, including, in some instances, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. GHD complies with federal, state, and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.