• Supervises assigned project work and liaises between field engineering, estimating, and workforce to ensure project compliance with contract drawings and specifications.
• Plans work methods, materials, equipment needs and work schedule for assigned project work. Reviews daily work schedule with direct reports and updates weekly schedule from project feedback.
• Reviews and understands the project specifications to support job set up activities. Works with work crews, field engineers and local utility companies to identify hazardous areas on job site
• Forecasts the work schedule to identify possible issues and provides technical or scheduling recommendations to mitigate production issues.
• Provides technical input to identify and resolve project risks including construction methods, work plan and material requirements, safety and schedule activities. Documents daily activities and meeting notes using Company approved document methods.
• Performs additional assignments per management's direction.
• Presents production work plan during initial project meeting to ensure all project crews and leaders are in alignment. Coordinates with internal equipment team and external vendors to ensure that project work is equipped with appropriate equipment and material quantities to complete production within assigned budget and schedule. Coordinates with internal and external departments to ensure all mandated inspections are completed within requested timeframes.
• Supports and promotes strict adherence to safety and process controls regarding operating equipment, worksite safety and documentation requirements. Responsibility includes recommending training needs identified on jobsite.
• Supervises sub-contractor production and workforce regarding assigned project work. Recommends work schedule or work method adjustments regarding sub-contractor activities, as needed.
• Coordinates project close out activities in line with Company standards and Owner checklist requirements.
• Maintains knowledge of Company values and strategic plan.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our