Lineage is currently searching for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join our growing team! Ideal candidates experienced in supporting a face paced office environment along with support for executives. This role requires a high degree of logical thinking, communication, and multi-tasking. You will be the primary resource for supporting our new office located in Novi, MI. Your strong communication and organizational skills will allow you to work cross functionally with leadership. If you thrive in dynamic fast-paced environments, please read on for more specific information about this job.
This role entails systematic, detailed, and thorough work. The right candidate will have a strong and persistent work ethic. S/he will be self-motivated, detail oriented and possess exceptional problem solving skills. Excellence and accuracy in the work place is an absolute must.
- Coordination and management of Lineage's Headquarters office environment. Including but not limited to, receptionist (when needed), ordering supplies, accepting and coordinating mail and deliveries.
- Problem solving/troubleshooting - keeps executives informed of important information, decisions, and deadlines throughout the day and anticipates and manages related necessary organizational adjustments, preparing executives to successfully plan and execute their daily tasks and work;
- Coordinating travel and group functions;
- Processing and re-prioritizing work as business needs change - communicates and adjusts changes accordingly;
- Supports and executes projects - including organizing meetings for large groups and all that goes with such events, travel arrangements as needed and coordination of all activities around those meetings.
- Coordinating information, tracking, and researching. Creating monthly reports, and managing work flows;
- Correspondence - composes and prepares reports, presentations and sometimes time sensitive documents, handles routine correspondence on behalf of executives; and
- Provide administrative support including the monitoring and organizing high volumes of email, scheduling - attention to accuracy, detail, confidentiality while protecting the executive's ability to successfully accomplish business goals and objectives, managing correspondence - composes and prepares reports, presentations and other complex and sometimes time sensitive documents, handles routine correspondence on behalf of executives and handling telephone inquiries - triages requests by priority and delegates to appropriate staff
You will be successful in this role if you feel passionate about:
• Ensuring that yourexecutives are set up for success byanticipating and supportingtheir ever-changing needs
• Being an active, positive, and contributing member of a team
• Taking personal responsibility for the quality and accuracy of your work
• Providing excellent customer service to all levels of employees and outside customers
• Maintaining the confidentiality of information and decisions
Your effectiveness in this role will depend on your ability to:
• Provide cohesive professional support to multiple executives
• Clearly and appropriately communicate with department heads, staff members, and customers, both verbally and in writing
• Be exceptionally organized and able to juggle multiple items simultaneously
• Work independently, taking initiative, and self-directing your work
• Show good judgment/discernment in making decisions
• Think critically, have keen attention to detail, and help solve problems as they arise
• Work collaboratively with a variety of people (individually or in teams)
You will feel prepared to take on this role if you have experience in:
• Using MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint extensively;
• Producing accurate and clear documents and reports;
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing work to meet your and other people's deadlines;
• Providing support to a large, fast-paced department with quickly-shifting priorities;Qualifications:
• Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
• Ability to solve practical problems and analyze processes for improvements.
• Leadership ability, willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Commitment to providing outstanding customer service support.
• Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish work.
• Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
• A Bachelor's Degree in business, communication, public administration or a related field
• Three years' experience as an administrative staff assistant, administrative staff analyst, office manager, or a closely related job
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgment when making decisions
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong MS Outlook, Office, PowerPoint, and Excel skillsLineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
• Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety.Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
• Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
• Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
• Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
• Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.