Job ID: 2113759
Location: WASHINGTON , DC , US
Date Posted: 2021-09-14
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service-oriented Executive/VIP Technical Support Coordinator to support a project with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). The Executive/VIP Support Coordinator will provide support for Executive/VIP personnel and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Executive/VIP support team. The ideal candidate will provide advanced technical support to maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and restore computer information systems and Eexcutive conference rooms to an operational status, to include laptops and peripherals, networking devices and mobile devices.
- Coordinate Executive/VIP Support Team day-to-day operations
- Support Executive/VIP Communication/Information Systems and networks, including remote communications equipment, mobile (iPhone and iPad) and deployable network communication systems, strategic and tactical multi-channel satellite communication systems (BGAN terminals), secure telephone equipment, video conferencing, laptops, desktops, computer peripherals and other equipment, supporting executive communications capabilities.
- Under very minimal to no supervision, provide support to executive level customers to include interacting with network services, software systems engineering and asset management to restore service and/or identify core problems.
- Interacts daily with executive level customers, supervisor, peer groups and customers in order to manage work flow in timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for documenting, upgrading and replacing hardware and software systems.
- Responsible for implementing fixes and patches through various means such as registry edits, patch installation, Active Directory Security Policy configuration and various application testing.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, operate, and maintain networking equipment, encryption devices, computers, workstations, laptops, thin clients, printers, scanners, and any other equipment within the scope of this task.
- Deploy mobile devices to Executive/VIP staff including setup of MaaS360, mobile office and business applications as well as device configuration.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting Windows 10, Active Directory, Microsoft Office suite, Mobile Device Management (MaaS360 / Azure), and laptop computer hardware.
- Dell Certification (self-guided certification provided through FERC Dell TechDirect)
- HDI-DAST certification (within 3 months after hire)
- Flexibility to work for after hour support rotation
- Self-motivated, creative, capable of working as team or as individual SME for executive level communications support, organized and able to manage individual schedules.
- Thorough knowledge of peripherals (printers, monitors), hardware/software, specifically in an enterprise environment
- Desired certifications: MSCE, CCNA, CompTIA A+, Network+, ITILv3/v4
- Remedy Ticketing System, LAN/WAN troubleshooting, thorough understanding of TCP/IP based networking and encryption devices.
- Must be competent to work as part of a team on all phases of customer support to include physical activities such as moving printers, workstations, scanner and other items.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.