Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Threads yarn position
- Doffs to keep yarns ends and tails intact and away from winder components
- Removes yarn wraps from rollers
- Manually positions yarn ends dropped from spin packs/chimney
- Manually removes cones and tubes as required to facilitate continuous machine processing
- Stays informed of applicable OSHA and company guidelines and operating procedures, and proactively identifies unsafe working, building, and other environmental conditions to management and/or appropriate department for resolution.
- Ensures compliance to all company and regulatory safety and environmental guidelines and practices to include wearing the appropriate safety garments, using the appropriate tools and equipments, and exercising the required safety behaviors for the task at hand
- Performs other duties as required
- Previous Extrusion Operator experience is required
- Ability to perform basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction
- Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds constantly throughout a 12 hour shift
- Ability to constantly bend, crouch, and stoop throughout the shift
- Must also be able to work in non-climate controlled facilities
- Ability to work in an environment that is noisy, high traffic production floor
- Ability to perform specific duties with instructions but without direct supervision.
- Must be able to walk long distances, climb on ladders, and stand for long periods of time
- May be required to work a flexible schedule to include evening and night shifts, weekends and holidays
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.