2000 16th St, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empower their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for the Healthcare Economics Manager role with DaVita.
Here's what you can expect as a Healthcare Economics Manager at DaVita:
Responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing analytical activities to support DaVita's risk-based integrated care programs for chronically ill patients. Under the direction of the Director, Healthcare Economics, this position will lead development of financial reporting and analysis, along with population health insights that are essential to clinical and business results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting DaVita Integrated Kidney Care operations and strategy with financial forecasts and analysis and preparing timely and accurate monthly and annual reporting as required
- Guiding operational and clinical decision-making using population health data to support patients with chronic kidney disease and end-stage kidney disease
- Leading and supporting a team of technical analysts, including development of their technical skills, financial acumen, QC processes, and career path/professional growth
- Developing expertise in Medicare Advantage, CMS Innovation Center, and other forward-thinking care models
- Building complex reports and analyses using multiple data sources, including custom SQL queries; translate findings into actions for operators
- Using creativity and strong quantitative skills to improve DaVita Integrated Kidney Care's financial and population health reporting tools
- Effectively communicating quantitative and financial insights to a wide range of teammates, including executives, operational leaders, and clinicians
- Personal values align with DaVita's values of service excellence, integrity, team, continuous improvement, accountability, fulfillment, and fun
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in finance, math, statistics, or other quantitative areas strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with analytics and reporting; healthcare data experience preferred, including medical claims terminology and billing/payment methods
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills to work across teams, garner input, and build consensus
- Knowledge of relational database principles including SQL and Microsoft Office software
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistical and/or quantitative analysis that can be readily applied
- Experience with analytical and data visualization tools like Python, R, and Tableau preferred
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
This job has expired.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today. Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.