CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Facilities Manager maintains and oversees the buildings and grounds of approximately 750,000 square feet operation, including, energy-environmental objectives, janitorial and customer satisfaction, productivity, cost, and employee engagement.
- Lead/Manage the Facilities operation
- Maintaining and repairing buildings and equipment
- Overseeing custodial and security staff
- Ensuring that the lighting, heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems are operating properly to provide good working and/or living conditions for occupants
- Supervising the upkeep of the facilities' grounds and landscaping
- Minimize unplanned equipment downtime and maximize equipment reliability by employing TPM and other WCM initiatives
- Review and lead environmental objectives to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Reviews and lead energy objectives to ensure improvements by identifying deficiencies in equipment and processes around energy usage and makes recommendations to improve productivity and lower energy costs
- Reviews and makes decisions on engineering project plans prepared by outside consultants for conformance to CNH standards and specifications; prepares a variety of technical facilities engineering reports and analyses for presentation to management.
- Ensure Facilities Engineering metrics are well-known, and track progress toward achieving department objectives
- Good people management interpersonal skills, ability to speak to groups of employees or outside agencies, mathematical skills and analytical program solving.
- Good understanding of financial data
- Establish Project goals including capital, and lead the group effort toward successfully completing those Projects
- Manage the Maintenance and Repair budget
- Develop the capabilities of those in the department through teaching, coaching, establishing high standards, and ensuring accountability
- Exhibit and promote an attitude on the plant floor that leads to an engaged and energized workforce
- Lead by example that Safety is a way of life
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience in facilities management
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of experience in facilities management
- Proficient in AutoCAD, office software, project management and strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Knowledge of [software, technical processes such as kaizen, etc.] WCM Knowledge, Six Sigma black belt, lean mfg. tools
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
This job has expired.