1015 Frontage Rd I-20, Jackson, Mississippi, 39204, United States of America
Centralized Anemia Manager:
Have you ever wanted to own driving clinical lab results into quality care action while having a Nursing role that allows you to work remotely? If so, this new, highly specialized Nursing role at DaVita is for you! We are looking to hire a Centralized Anemia Manager ("CAM") Registered Nurse for anemia and iron protocol management at our local dialysis facilities. Our CAM role was created to help facility teammates in a new unique way and to ensure we continue to make a difference in our patient's lives.
In this role, you will work directly with our care team of Medical Director's, Nephrologists, and clinic teammates to provide professional nursing care for ESKD patients specific to anemia management. In this role you will get to train, coach, and mentor new Nurses on the basics of anemia management and anemia management protocols to ensure your team is delivering the highest level of care to our patients. This role matters. We have seen facilities that have a Centralized Anemia Manager have a higher protocol adherence and more timely dose adjustments.
What you can expect:
- Consider yourself the Anemia Champion. If improving Anemia for our region came with a super hero cape, you would be wearing it.
- You'll implement new clinical protocols as approved by the Governing and ordered by the physician(s)
- You will review laboratory parameters and results to evaluate effectiveness of new anemia and iron management protocols
- Review new patients' admission labs and initiate new anemia and iron management protocols as appropriate and as directed by physician(s)
- Review all Hb/Ferritin/T-Sat results and performs adjustments to ESA and Iron doses per established protocols for all initial and continued therapies
- Ability to work remotely from home with flexible hours, overnight travel may be required
- Be you doing this part, it will take this task off the dialysis clinic teammates so we can together, make a difference in our patient's lives and together drive quality outcomes.
What we will provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most: robust health care coverage, retirement planning and savings tools, opportunities for career development, and well-being resources.
Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, PTO cash out, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items from your cell phone plan to movie tickets, Bright Horizons backup care, elder care and more.
Paid training: DaVita offers all new teammates a robust, paid training program to help you gain the right dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
You Must Have (aka. Our Requirements):
- 2 to 4 years' experience in Nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications
- The ability to communicate effectively with medical professionals and drive clinical outcomes
You might also have (a.k.a. preferred, not required):
This job has expired.
- Registered Nurse with at least 12 months of specialized renal experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN)