Are you our next Inventory Control Supervisor?
Vallen is currently seeking an Inventory Control Supervisor, primarily responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating daily activities within the Inventory Control department. This position strives to implement, maintain and promote continual improvement of quality, accuracy, productivity, efficiency and the security of company assets and inventory. Responsibilities include assistance with hiring, direct training, and development of inventory control personnel.
- Provide leadership in the daily operations of the Inventory Control department
- Oversee and direct Inventory Control personnel in daily inventory control assignments
- Maintain inventory control of 56,000+ SKUs
- Ensure Inventory Control personnel are properly trained for accuracy, productivity, efficiency and quality
- Monitor and provide continuous feedback to associates, assess strengths and weaknesses, while developing and initiating corrective training plan
- Responsibility for accuracy of stock inventory locations
- Oversight of inventory transactions, transfers, and cycle count program
- Track and report on all quality issues for root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action
- Working cross-departmentally to identify process gaps which will increase efficiencies and mitigate opportunities for error in daily processes
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and practices relative to inventory control
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations including state, federal and company policies
- Meeting compliance expectations to all current certification requirements
Skills and Required Experience:
- We require 2-5 years experience working managing inventory, including cycle counts, researching and resolving any discrepancies.
- Strong expert command of MS Excel, able to learn new inventory software.
- Able to represent Vallen while on-site at the customer storeroom.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver excellence in customer service; able to be part of a dynamic team!
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook,
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
This job has expired.