About Antea Group
Antea®Group is an environment, health, safety, and sustainability consulting firm. By combining strategic thinking with technical expertise, we do more than effectively solve client challenges; we deliver sustainable results for a better future. We work in partnership with and advise many of the world's most sustainable companies to address ESG-business challenges in a way that fits their pace and unique objectives. Our consultants equip organizations to better understand threats, capture opportunities and find their position of strength. Lastly, we maintain a global perspective on ESG issues through not only our work with multinational clients, but also through our sister organizations in Europe, Asia, and Latin America and as a founding member of the Inogen Alliance. Learn more at us.anteagroup.com.
About the Position
We are looking for a confident, highly organized, and detailed-oriented event expert to lead our Field Marketing activities in the United States. The Field Marketing Manager will work to increase brand awareness, highlight subject matter expertise, and drive demand generation for our services through in-person, hybrid and virtual events which could include conferences/trade shows, client meetings and webinars. They are responsible for working with cross-functional teams to support end-to-end planning, logistics, and management of company participation in approximately 60 events annually. Regardless of whether the event is physical or virtual, the Field Marketing Manager works to ensure that all aspects of the event are on-brand, relevant for the intended target audience and aligned with overall marketing and sales goals. This position will support our US operations and report into our Marketing Function based in Shoreview, MN office. Hybrid work options are available.
The Field Marketing Manager primary duties include:
In-Person / Virtual / Hybrid Events
- Create and manage a robust events calendar where Antea Group USA plans to participate as a sponsor, exhibitor, presenter, or attendee.
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver effective event marketing strategies and associated metrics to drive performance-based outcomes (leads, project opportunities, brand awareness, etc.)
- Build relationships with key industry associations to position Antea Group USA as a thought leader and valued contributor to member events.
- Manage documentation, registration, and contracts/agreements related to event participation.
- Work with graphic designers and vendors to design, procure and maintain booth/exhibitor materials (displays, banner stands, lights, swag, etc.)
- Manage the shipping and logistics of booth/exhibitor materials to ensure they arrive at event locations on time.
- Set up virtual exhibit space, including branding and marketing materials, and train event team on use of virtual exhibitor portals as needed.
- Work with event presenters, marketing team and admin staff to ensure any presentations and/or posters for events are professionally prepared and adhere to brand standards.
- Ensure appropriate event information is added to company website and promoted through social channels.
- Assist event leads with proper campaign set up in Salesforce for all field marketing events so that leads and ROI can be accurately captured.
- Develop best practices for event management and lead/prospect follow up.
- Provide reporting of field marketing data and insights to broader Marketing and Business Development Team.
- Collaborate with digital marketing to integrate field marketing activities into content development opportunities (ex. event recaps/key takeaways blog, event follow up emails, etc.)
- Maintain/update Antea Group USA company profiles on relevant industry association directories.
- Maintain online catalogue/store of Antea Group branded apparel and business gifts (swag) for the use of client account leaders and marketing events.
- Prepare and manage the annual Field Marketing budget.
- Support any other company-hosted events as needed.
- 3 years event planning, management and execution experience, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar degree a plus
- Excellent organizational, planning, project management and communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines, and logistics for multiple events at once
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to quickly problem solve and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, and lead through influence, facilitation, and consensus building
- Experience using virtual event platforms and webinar tools (On24, Cvent, Remo, Microsoft Teams Live Event, etc.)
- Experience working with event exhibitor vendors such as Freeman and GES
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM tools (Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Knowledge and understanding of current marketing trends specific to events and webinars
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time to support in person events
- Ability to lift/move up to 60 lb. exhibit material crates, boxes of swag, etc.
- Interest in environment and sustainability topics
- Experience with podcasts or video content a plus
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations and be willing to accommodate long or non-standard work hours on a project-by-project basis. Physical Requirements / Work Environment - Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work)
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching)
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change)
- Operation of a motor vehicle
Antea Group offers excellent benefits to its full-time and part-time employees including, but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision plans; 401(k); disability; life insurance; paid time off; and a comprehensive wellness program.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categoriesNO RECRUITERS PLEASENO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
This job has expired.