Job ID: 483258
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Requirements/ Education/ Experience
- Responsible for supporting the Outside Sales Representatives in a designated region
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintaining effective relationships with current dealers
- Responsible for designing and building displays
- Monitor and maintain all P.O.P. material for assigned region
- Responsible for handling sample requests and deliveries
- Coordinate and implement sales driven programs such as (but not limited to) "Demo Days" with vendors and remerchandising "Grand openings"
- Maintain weekly communication with all Outside Sales Representatives
- Travel to each assigned region as requested
- Complete any merchandising or remerchandising efforts in any location as directed
- Provide a Dealer visit summary to management after each dealer visit
- Provide a weekly email to management recapping the dealer performance and communication performed each week
- Oversee Administrative sales functions for sales program
- Attend home shows and provide customer service
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- At least 1 years related experience and or training preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Manufacturing/industrial environment experience preferred
- Excellent customer service oriented skills
- Detail oriented, good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read plans
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid driver's license and current auto liability insurance
- Experience using CRM, Salesforce
- Forklift experience, power tools
Compensation What CRH Offers You
- Lifting up to 65 pounds
- Able to operate a vehicle for long periods of time
- Requires sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Some overnight travel required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: May 23, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Stockton Job Segment:
Outside Sales, Sales Support, Sales Rep, Field Sales, Forklift, Sales, Manufacturing