KEY JOB COMPETENCIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Inspects metal and/or beverage cans for conformance to specifications using fixed or preset measuring instruments
- Examines material or product for surface defects and incomplete finishes.
- Compares product with parts list or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- Verifies specified dimensions of product or material using inspection equipment
- Rejects defective parts and marks type of defect on part container of parts or inspection tag.
- Able to work 12 hour/4 day week rotating shift
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug test and background check
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Able to stand for a long duration of time
- Able to bend over and rotate body repeatedly
- Able to lift 40 pounds; push/pull up to 75 pounds
- Exposure to heat, cold, vibrations, odors/fumes and loud noise
is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then, we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with yearly revenues of approximately $7 billion. Today, we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
Did you know....
- Ardagh produces many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
- Metal and glass packaging we produce are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
- We produce more than 160 million containers per day across the country?
- Ardagh Metal Beverage North America produces more than 15 billion cans and can ends annually?
- Approximately 75% of aluminum ever produced is still in use today?
- Aluminum cans, with 73%, have the highest recycled content among all beverage containers?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and has a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
Ardagh Group North America has been and will continue to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast feeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, creed, religion (including religious dress and grooming), color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination against any employee or applicant based on any of these factors is prohibited.
For more information on Ardagh Group, visit www.ardaghgroup.com.Nearest Major Market:
Salem Nearest Secondary Market:
This job has expired.