Doosan Infracore North America is looking for adrivenandtalented Finance Manager to join our dynamic Engine (PDC) team in the Chicago, IL region.
Doosan Infracore North America LLC, headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, markets the Doosan brandof products that includes crawler excavators, wheel excavators, mini excavators, wheel loaders,articulated dump trucks, material handlers, log loaders and attachments. With more than 160 equipmentdealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customeruptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy constructionequipment.
For more information on Doosan ® products, visit na.DoosanEquipment.com.
This role performs the Engine Business Group (BG) operational accounting work related to financial statement closing/general accounting, accounting receivable & payable, and financial forecasting/short-term and long-term planning/financial analysis.
Role & Responsibility
- DINA HQ finance collaborates and supports the overall Engine BG works of this position
- This role supports tax filing and provides data along with other support needs of the Engine BG with the DINA tax team.
- This role communicates and provides responseand required data with working level employees in DI HQ finance.
- This role reports to the DINA CFO directly
Finance statement closing/general accounting
- Posts manual journal and maintains related supporting documentation
- Conducts data gathering to support tax filings
- Closes sub-ledgers
- Reconciles and finalizes accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, and employee accounts
- Supports reconciliations and finales inter-company transactions
- Completes required accruals and provisions - discount, freight, PDC cost, discounting, warranty, payroll and SG&A
- Reviews inventory aging, OSMI, and bad debt and post provisions
- Clears AR with inbound cash and manages overdue AR and supports the collection.
- Reviews and validates inbound invoices with purchase orders
- Review Non-purchase order invoices
- Processes account payable payments and requests fund releasees to DINA HQ Treasury
Short-term/Long term planning/financial analysis
- Prepares quick reports
- Updates the monthly forecast(PL/BS)
- Generates and manages PA and other data related to management accounting
- Prepares AOP (Annual Plan) and LRP (5-year Plan) with the DINA HQ FA team
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
- At least 3-5years' experience in progressively responsible Accounting positions
- Travel requirement: 10-20% possible
- Highly proficient in SAP & Excel
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with high accuracy and reliability
- Bilingual (Korean/English) preferred
- Strong work ethic with a strong desire to set and attain goals.
Doosan Infracore North America has a strong culture with a fun group of people that offers a competitive total rewards package, career growth, and many positive employee experiences!
Some of our benefit offerings include:
- Retirement advisory services
- 401k with 6% company match
- 3 Health Plan Options plusHSA with Employer Contribution
- 2 Dental Plan Options
- Vision Plan
- Employer paid life and disability
- Additional voluntary benefits
We invest in our people with LinkedIn Learning and a robust talent development program while also supporting wellness initiatives through exclusive nationwide gym membership programs.
If you're interested in joining a fun and lively company and have a positive team mindset, we want you!
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 678-714-6676. The Company's hiring location is headquarter in the Suwanee in GA.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.