BC forward is currently Looking for below Opportunity.
Please share me your updated resume,
Job Title: Accounting & Finance - Financial Analyst Basic (1-3 years) JOB ID 284957-1
Expected Duration: 12 Months possible extension Hybrid Remote
Location: Newark, DE
Roles & Responsibilities
• Creation + Maintenance of Derivatives products in Reference Data system as per information available on vendor sources like Bloomberg, IDC, Euro clear, Reuters etc.
• Update/modify assets based on internal client initiated changes (Middle Office, Trade support, Settlements) or corporate actions.
• Regular maintenance of securities that require coupon, rate fixing and/or factor updates on a daily basis from sources like Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
• Perform research through Bloomberg and Reuters to find missing or additional information required to complete set up or maintenance.
• Participate/Coordinate in special projects such as; data clean up, process improvement analysis, metrics reporting
• Plan and prioritize all projects handled by the team.
• Ensuring Checklist, Metrics and EOD activities are completed and signed off.
• Ensuring timely updating/review of SOPs, Issue Logs and Project tracker.
• Handling and monitoring issue and query mails and escalating issues promptly to Mangers.
• Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
• Relationship Management
- Communicate with internal business partners on a frequent basis
- Manage business partner expectations and build a good rapport
• Knowledge of external reference data providers -BLOOMBERG, REUTERS, etc. will be an advantage
• Knowledge of handling various related instrument reference data, Middle office functions - desirable
• Proficient in MS excel
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Ability to multitask effectively
• Flexible and willing to stretch
• Focus on quality and controlled environment.
• Attention to detail
www.BCforward.comwww.facebook.com/bcforward"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 151968 when responding to this ad.