Financial Analyst Pool Manager
Job Description Summary
The Capital Market Financial Analyst ("CMFA") Pool Manager is a CMFA subject matter expert responsible for the day-to-day management of the CMFA Pool's delivery of financial analysis on behalf of a Cushman & Wakefield client product groups or regions. In this role, the CMFA Pool Manager will provide oversight of Analyst execution of Pool requests by providing direction, conducting quality control reviews, and lending subject matter expertise. Managers will also provide oversight and direction on SLA performance, team member development and performance. Finally, the CMFA Pool Manager will serve as a key contributor to the CMFA Pool's maturity with involvement in training and onboarding material development, establishing standardized processes, implementing best practices, and identifying continuous improvement opportunities to ensure sustained delivery of high-quality, efficient services to Cushman & Wakefield's brokers.
There are multiple product type positions available throughout the continental United States. Team members may be expected to work various time zones, depending on the product type and markets they service. Remote candidates will be considered should they agree to work during the specified working hours.
Other Requirements & Administrative Duties
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the CMFA Pool including supervision and quality review of analyses, deadlines, and resolution of issues/conflicts
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to Broker/Broker Teams based on analysis findings; refine analyses by providing subject matter expertise on market, property, or commercial real estate conditions and trends in effort to equip requestors with value-add insights and high-quality analysis deliverables
- Monitor CMFA Pool and Analyst performance to identify opportunities for process/deliverable improvement and continued development
- Collaborate with CMFA Pool Coordinators and other support teams to ensure the CMFA Pool delivers an exceptional broker experience, balances team member workloads, and effectively collaborates with all business partners in service delivery
- Lead, coach, train, and develop CMFA Pool Analysts, including completion of performance evaluations
- Develop and deliver Analyst training programs to standardize onboarding
- Spearhead the creation of standardized, best practice processes across the CMFA Pool that create efficiencies and add value to the broker experience; collaborate with Broker Teams to understand current state processes and opportunities for standardization
- Collaborate with technology partners to identify, implement, and maintain automation/data analysis solutions to support CMFA Pool operations (e.g. Salesforce, Argus, UiPath Process Mining)
- Support business development activities to encourage use of the FA Pool within the markets
- Contribute to change management efforts and assist with managing resistance to change associated with changes to process/service delivery
- Support M&A onboarding
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Finance, Accounting, etc.) preferred, Masters, MBA, CPA preferred
- Combination of education without a degree and corporate work experience may be considered
- 5 - 7 years of financial analysis and modeling experience; Commercial Real Estate strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates an executive presence with the ability to communicate and interact with brokers and contribute to driving successful transactions
- Experience leading teams and contributing to the professional development of financial professionals, including those who may be remote workers or reside in different geographies
- Strong champion of change and process improvement
- Strong problem resolution, project management, communication, and relationship management skills
- Experience improving processes and procedures to drive standardization and improve efficiency and quality; demonstrated technical savvy to identify areas for automation or technical improvement
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate challenges with a solution-orientated mindset and act with a sense of urgency
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.Note:
This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to, either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines or
agreeing to regular COVID testing.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.