CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
This position qualifies for a HYBRID work model from our New Holland, PA office.
- Answer incoming telephone calls in the Call Center and provide guidance and resolution to the caller
- Assist retail customers with online self-service website navigation, troubleshooting and profile information
- Demonstrate good judgment and professionalism in responding to and handling requests for account maintenance. Such requests may include address/phone number changes, removal of debtor, collateral substitutions, or transfers of contract
- Demonstrate sound decision-making skills and protect the company's interests when negotiating and initiating financial changes to retail accounts
- Connect with retail customers, dealers, merchants, third parties such as insurance companies and lenders, other internal customers, and management
- Identify cost savings opportunities and upline process and procedural changes for approval which include departmental and project related tasks
- Provide outstanding service to all internal and external customers to maintain customer retention and dedication
- Assist in crafting new or updating procedures and workflows
- Ensure compliance with all SOX, company policy, procedure, and all regulatory requirements within the department
- Position Pays 54,000 to 78,000 Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience, and qualification for the role.
The Preferred Candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of customer service-related work experience within an office setting
- OR Associates Degree and 4+ years of relevant experience
- OR High School Diploma and 6+ years relevant experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Financial/Banking Customer Service experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Typing 50 words per minute
- Ability to work flexible schedules with Rotating Shifts between 8AM-5PM AND 9AM-6 PM
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.