Radius in Weatherford, Texas prides themselves on being the leading manufacturer in the underground pipe and cable market. The plant in Weatherford stands out because it's a place for people to learn and thrive as a team. Our employees enjoy coming to work because they like to see the products they create move from start to finish into the hands of our customers. All our locations build an intricate network of machinery that contributes to The Toro Company. We contribute to building communities, cities, and the world.
We invite you to apply and join a team of highly skilled, and highly passionate people.
The Radius FP&A Manager will oversee all finance and accounting activities including budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of combined finance and accounting experience + degree in accounting or finance
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Proven knowledge of budgets & forecasting as well as developing metrics, KPI's and reporting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures including creating financial statements
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications and various ERP, BI and IT systems (Macola)
- Strong commitment to personal development and to the development of others
- Broad experience in financial planning and accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Manage all financial and accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition in accordance with GAAP
- Team up with the GM to support the business strategies and objectives
- Assemble accurate forecasts for quarter-end sales and profitability
- Support month-end and year-end close processes for Radius
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the 5-year strategic plan, annual plan and current-year projections
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Periodic presentation of financial information to executive management
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Creates a finance environment that provides excellent service to its customers, is easy to do business with, has a sense of urgency, continuously improves, and quickly adapts to change
- Develop, document and enforce processes and financial policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Select, train, supervise and develop talent of finance/accounting personnel
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy
- Assist in developing strategic relationships within the CMW and TTC business
- Office & shop environment
- The shop environment includes physical hazards such as powered vehicle and pedestrian traffic, sharp objects, and moving machinery.
- Rapidly changing demands, schedules, and deadlines.
- Occasional land & air travel.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities