ABOUT DRIVE SHACK INC
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people together through competitive socializing. Today, the portfolio Drive Shack and Puttery.
Generates, reviews, and analyzes financial data reported by course and region for management use in preparing financial results statements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, reviewing, and verifying accuracy
- Generate charts and graphs for regional status reports
- Analyze run rate results and prepare monthly consolidated variance report
- Send weekly property forecasts to Regional Vice Presidents
- Build and test budget models
- Analyze trends and anomalies
- Provide oversight for Sales Commissions calculations and reconciliations
- Provide reconciliations PBCS and Oracle
- Create and maintain reporting tools in PBCS
Qualifications Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Create ad hoc reporting and modeling as needed;
- Build standard reports, input schedule, and output reports
- Keep current knowledge of PBCS and Oracle enhancements and updates
- Conduct PBCS and Oracle training
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- 4-Year college Degree required, preferably in Business Administration
- 3 years of related experience in an Accounting/Finance position
- Proficiency with Oracle is required
- Knowledge of PBCS is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work with stringent time deadlines
- The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee may be required to sit for long periods of time, to stand, walk, read, hear, talk, balance, climb, use hands, use fingers, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push or pull. The employee may be required to move or lift objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis, (protected class), including but not limited to race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions, age, disability, citizenship status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state, and/or local law.
This job has expired.