Western and Southern has an excellent opportunity for aFinancial Representative in your area.
Our agents helpour middle market customers meet their financial goals using a robust portfolioof solutions. As part of our Sales team, you will:
Compensation & Benefits
- Provide professional advice to your clients, meeting multiple financial goals, with a comprehensive and top-notch line of financial products and services.
- Serve as a dependable advisor who helps to provide financial solutions to the right people, in the right way, for the right reasons.
- Have access to professional selling tools, and approachable sales leaders - from the manager to the CEO.
- Experience multiple opportunities for professional development in sales or move into management in our locations throughout the country.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Compensation - A compensation plan that truly rewards results with unlimited earning potential.
- Benefits - A competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, company-funded benefit pension plan, long term incentive rewards, and a generous 401(k) match.
- Training - Comprehensive product and sales training
- Market - Access to a growing market segment with increasing demand.
- A Proven Method - A position that offers a great deal of flexibility while working in a structured process proven to result in sales.
- Strength - The backing a company consistently recognized for its financial stability, operating performance, and our 120+ years of financial strength and stability.
Our mostsuccessful Sales professionals have many of the following skills, abilities andcompetencies:
About Western & SouthernFinancial Group
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence skills
- Effective communication skills including listening, speaking and writing
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekday evenings and weekend hours
- The ability to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
- Solid sales presentation skills and the ability to close a sale
- The ability to prospect leads and build a sales pipeline
- Experience in retail sales or customer service
Founded in Cincinnati in 1888 as The Western andSouthern Life Insurance Company, Western & Southern Financial Group,Inc. (Western & Southern), a Fortune500 company, is now the parent company of a group of diversified financialservices businesses. Its assets owned (nearly $43 billion) and managed (almost$24 billion) total more than $66 billion as of Sept. 30, 2015. Western &Southern is one of the strongest life insurance groups in the world. Its sixlife insurance subsidiaries (The Western and Southern Life Insurance Company,Western-Southern Life Assurance Company, Columbus Life Insurance Company,Integrity Life Insurance Company, The Lafayette Life Insurance Company andNational Integrity Life Insurance Company) maintain very strong financialratings and a Comdex Ranking* of 96. Other member companies include EagleRealty Group, LLC; Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc.1; IFSFinancial Services, Inc.; Peppertree Partners LLC1; Touchstone Advisors,Inc.1; Touchstone Securities, Inc.2; W&S BrokerageServices, Inc.2; and W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc. Formore information on the Western & Southern family of companies, visit www.westernsouthern.com.Western & Southern is the title sponsor of the Western & Southern Open(www.wsopen.com), apremier event in the U.S. Open Series played each August by the world'stop-ranked professional male and female tennis players.
* Lafayette Life has a 97 Comdex Ranking.
1 A registered investment advisor.
2 A registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC.
For current ratings, pleasevisit http://www.westernsouthern.com/industry.asp.
This job has expired.