Fire Alarm Manager If you are a Fire Alarm Manager with experience, please read on!
This is a great opportunity to work with a company that puts you first. A company that is rapidly growing and continues to strive for greatness. With a great salary range paired with their benefits, how could you turn that down!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive compensation based on experience * $80K-$130K/year *
2. Excellent benefits package
3. Great company culture and growth opportunity
What You Need for this Position Related degree preferred and at least 5 years of experience with:
- Fire alarm systems project management (or technician installations)
- Knowledge of NFPA, NEC, OSHA requirements and industry standards
- Experience with AutoCAD, MS Project, Excel and other project related construction software's
- Proficient reading and understanding construction drawings
What's In It for You - Vacation / PTO
So, if you are a Fire Alarm Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!