Facility: REEVES COUNTY DETENTION CENTER (I & II)
Compensation Base: 15.37 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under direct supervision, performs daily office clerical tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties. Performs clerical work requiring application of varied work methods and procedures.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phones for the office area, routing calls, taking and delivering messages as needed.
- Maintains moderately complex indexes and files
- Types correspondence, reports and other materials as required.
- Maintains a moderately complex software database specifically for food service operations.
- Assists with the facility’s food service compliance files.
- May maintain inmate/detainee timecards.
- Assists with food service inventory.
- Creates daily meal delivery tickets.
- May operate an adding machine, calculator, copy machine, and other office machines which require simple operation.
- Administrative responsibilities also include keeping calendars, coordinating records, operating a personal computer with printer, assisting in keeping minutes of staff meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.