Job ID: 476528
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Perform the unloading, loading, labeling and staging of products, in order to provide timely and accurate service to production operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner
- Assist in prepping shipment by weighing, wrapping, palletizing and labeling
- Verify production counts on pallets
- Unload inbound freight from trailers at receiving dock
- Complete all necessary paperwork in an accurate manner
- Move trash and metal scrap to outside dumpsters
- Move material to and from machines
- Move production work in process between operations
- Move finished product to warehouse
- Occasional production handwork, as needed
What CRH Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 1 year of experience
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to perform basic math skills accurately
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to understand basic English
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Leviat, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Mar 13, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Ames Nearest Secondary Market:
Des Moines Job Segment:
Warehouse, Forklift, Construction, Equipment Operator, Manufacturing, Engineering