This position is responsible for ensuring all materials are transported and/or unloaded in a timely manner while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
Hiring for D shift: (Starting base pay at $17.10, plus $2.00 shift differential)
- Saturday through Monday; 8pm to 8am
Location accepting rehires after 365 days; eligible prior workers can't have worked 3 times or more for Tyson Foods.Responsibilities
- Experience / certification driving forklift at least 6 months.
- 1 year of driving experience.
- During your work shift, which will consist of (12) hours, you must be willing to move around the work area at a fast pace and be able to bend, squat, lift, push, pull, up to (50) pounds.
- Must be able to use a handheld scanner and vehicle mount screen to efficiently track product as it is received, moved around the warehouse, and loaded.
- Follow all Tyson Policies and Safety Guidelines.
- Task (May be required to work any or all of these positions)
- Receiver - Receives product accurately into the building using PIT.
- Put Away - Pulls product that has been received and puts it into the racking. May be required to palletize or split pallets.
- Replenisher - Pulls pallets from racking to replenish pick faces.
- Picker - (Case picker and full pallet picker) pulls product either in single or full palletized form to take to the dock.
- Loader - Loads trucks with product in an efficient manner that will avoid product damage or loss.
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
- Voluntary and Company Paid Life and Disability Insurances
- Full Medical, Vision, Dental, and Prescription Insurance
- Protection Pack (Roadside Assistance, Identity Theft, Financial Advice, and Global Travel Assistance)
- Health Savings and Flex Spend Accounts
- Boot Reimbursement
- Commuter Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Time
- Free Mental Health Services
- Wellness Services
- Free Chaplain Services
- Discounts on thousands of programs and services through Beneplace
- Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
- Voluntary Legal Assistance
D Shift (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting your application to provide additional information to be considered for employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off; 401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits; and more.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here.
This job has expired.