Job ID: 320702
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial indoor and outdoor manufacturing environment. This individual will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating heavy equipment to move metal forms and concrete products. There will be a $500 sign on bonus after 60 days as well another $500 sign on bonus after 180 days.
- Operate stretch wrap machines, film roll up-enders, and extended boom arm forklift equipment
- Organize product on the yard according to inventory procedures
- Safely load and unload product from flat beds and box trailers
- Validate packing slips, ship tickets, and other delivery documentation
- Perform routine maintenance on forklift
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass internal forklift training program
- At least one year of forklift experience moving weights of 20,000 lbs preferred
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City Nearest Secondary Market:
Ogden Job Segment:
Warehouse, Temporary, Chemical Engineer, Equipment Operator, Forklift, Manufacturing, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.