Job ID: 480876
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial indoor and outdoor manufacturing environment. This individual will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating heavy equipment to move metal forms and concrete products. There will be a $500 sign on bonus after 60 days as well another $500 sign on bonus after 180 days.
- Operate stretch wrap machines, film roll up-enders, and extended boom arm forklift equipment
- Organize product on the yard according to inventory procedures
- Safely load and unload product from flat beds and box trailers
- Validate packing slips, ship tickets, and other delivery documentation
- Perform routine maintenance on forklift
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass internal forklift training program
- At least one year of forklift experience moving weights of 20,000 lbs preferred
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: May 24, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City Nearest Secondary Market:
Ogden Job Segment:
Warehouse, Forklift, Equipment Operator, Chemical Engineer, Temporary, Manufacturing, Engineering, Contract
This job has expired.