- Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, and debugs programming to satisfy business requirements
- Work as part of a Scrum team to deliver technology solutions in an Agile fashion including but not limited to sprint planning, complexity analysis, standup calls, and sprint retrospectives
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Deliver on Java and HTML5 based technologies for the Investment Management business
- Communicate timely status on development items to management team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development
- Participates in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- College degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent major
- Experience with Spring and REST based web services
- Experience with database development and design including experience with Oracle and/or Sybase
- Strong Java programming skills
- Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Jira
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, partners, and senior IT and Business management
- Experience with REACT or Angular desirable
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies/practices and how to apply them desirable
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.