Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Repair electronic equipment
- Respond to Trouble calls from Production
- Trouble-Shoot PLC, inverter, and other electrical applications
- Interpret electrical and mechanical situations to determine process failures, process needs, and potential improvements
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Install, repair, replace and maintain motors, drives, controls, starters, lights, power, and other related systems
- Complete assignments in a safe and timely fashion
- Compile requisitions for parts necessary to complete assigned tasks
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Skill to use test equipment including amp meters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Must have knowledge of grinding line equipment
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to interpret schematics, prints, and oral instructions
- Skill to operate cutting torch and welder
- Courses in PLC programming, Ladder Logics, General Maintenance Training, Motors Drive and Controls, Commercial Wiring, etc.
- Two-Five years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as requested
- Be on call for machinery downtime calls during both regular working hours and after regular working hours
- Must adhere to the attendance policy
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
#LI-NT1Nearest Major Market: