Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking a Graphics Coordinator in its Kent, WA facility.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Plan, execute, and finalize projects utilizing design technology according to deadlines including acquiring necessary information and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Produces dies, layouts, proofs and samples (including samples from customer supplied files) while maintaining quality. May recommend
modifications to equipment and dies when necessary to achieve optimum quality and productivity and may assist in the initial setup of
* Assists in or maintains and requisitions graphic arts material including dies.
* Performs periodic quality control checks and takes corrective action on quality issues of work-in-process or returned goods.
* Communicates order problems or requests with other employees and implements necessary corrective action.
* Maintains and operates graphic design system and provides staff assistance as necessary.
* This position requires excellent PC / IOS computer graphic skills, and previous experience in an electronic pre-press operation.
* Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop.
* Produces flexo and offset plates.
* Handles web plate orders.
* Produces film and overlays for production.
* Ability to effectively interact with various levels of the organization in small or large groups.
* Solid communication skills and use of initiative.
* This position requires an ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving abstract and concrete variables in sometimes complex situations.
* This position requires constant use color vision, hear, prolonged sitting and manual dexterity using hand / finger coordination.
* Provide coverage for other positions as needed.
* Provide assistance in promoting safety efforts for the plant (heavy involvement as needed).
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Mental alertness to operate equipment
* Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection in the production areas.
* This position requires the incumbent to constantly use color vision, hear, prolonged sitting and manual dexterity using hand / finger
* This position requires the incumbent to regularly stand, walk, grasp, reach , speak and articulate.
* This position requires the incumbent to occasionally carry and lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Cenveo is an EEO Employer