Job ID: 365865
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Provides a single source for education covering the entire Retail Group within the Hardscapes Category. Working with all internal managers to ensure all reps, Customer Service, Operators, etc. are learning consistent curriculum on an annual basis. (All training will be tracked).
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Create a unified technical training program to strengthen our position with our Retail customers.
- Develop virtual training modules.
- Work closely with National Product Managers and Brand Managers.
- Have a confident and engaging video presence- this position requires comfort in front of a camera and computer with Teams Calls.
- Work with Regional Managers and National Managers to take lead as coordinator of Hardscapes Training in our Retail Stores.
- Serve as the in-house technical instructor for the Hardscapes Category, paying special attention to new hire training.
- Travel required.
What CRH Offers You
- Working knowledge of Hardscapes including Pavers, Retaining Wall, Step Stones, edger's & Accessories.
- Familiarity with ASTM specifications that govern the Pavers, SRW's, etc.
- Excellent customer service focus and skills to both internal and external customers.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and be thorough in all actions.
- Proficiency with MS Teams, Cisco, Web-Ex and Zoom platforms.
- Ability to multi-task with diverse personalities in the field, from Oldcastle Employees, to store employees, and to contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree or industry experience required.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 18, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Cisco, Training, Technology, Operations